Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas with the Family

My family Christmas was at Stew's house this year. We did a cookie baking afternoon followed by dinner and gifts. It was a lot of fun and a LOT of presents and cookies! We all had to laugh at how many gifts were "under" their tree...reminded us of the old Mann family Christmas's we had.
We each brought 2 recipes for cookies and I'd say that we had a great variety of cookies to enjoy! Here are some of them.
 I'll just sample these...
 Mom!
Katelynn got to open one present early thanks to her Uncle Stew!
 
It was a farm bingo game that Katelynn, Uncle Stew, and Pap-pap played while we baked cookies. Denver enjoyed all the yummy food...I think he likes eating real food. I believe that's Jubai and Bailey trying to get in on the food...
The kiddos made sure to get some snuggle time in with Pap-pap too!
 
 
 
And some photos from gift opening. I forgot my brush for Katelynn's hair and she fell asleep in the car ride there so you'll have to excuse her mess on the head. LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 Denver's favorite gift was Pap-pap's new bins!
 
 Nana bought Katelynn pop-beads - she loves them!!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! There's more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment