Christmas Day was a little sad in our house. Chris and I were so excited. We both got up with Denver and then eagerly awaited for Katelynn to wake up. We made waffles while we waited, and waited, and waited. I went up and tried to wake her up...nope she just grumbled and rolled over. When she eventually came down she was so sick. She sat on the couch the entire time with a glazed look on her face. My poor little girl.
Here is Denver eating his waffle...
Chris making the waffles...
and Vinson getting his Christmas morning waffle
We let Denver "open" a gift before Katelynn woke up. Okay, so I had 2 gifts for him that I didn't bother wrapping and he crawled up to the tree and started playing with them... (don't mind Katelynn's birthday Minnie balloon...I can't believe that thing still has enough air to float!)
My little man
Aunt Barby watched the kiddos so we could do some Christmas shopping and just get out and have our first time together alone since he got home (sorry Barb...we didn't mean to be gone for 8 hours...our bad!)...she had Katelynn and Denver make this card and drawing for us!
Katelynn finally woke...
Yep, she opened every present laying on the couch, and even refused to open gifts. Poor thing. :(
Denver wasn't interested in his presents either. He liked playing with them but wanted no part of unwrapping them. Maybe next year?!
His "Born to be a Bronco fan" piggy bank...that's pretty fitting since his name IS Denver. ;)
Chris and I got each other gifts this year that were basically for the both of us. It was all about cleaning up our lifestyles so we can have healthier, happier lives...or something like that! ;)
All my wonderful gifts...
My soon to be newest best friend - I can't wait to try this on a soup!
My Ninja blender! We opened it later that morning and have used it every day since - best gift ever!
Chris's Bronco banner
and Bronco candy canes for his new Bronco Christmas tree!
and Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding
and my favorite - a Steinbach coffee nutcracker (autographed!) - yep, he loves me!
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment