Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July trip to the Farm

 The kiddos and I spent the 4th of July at my Parent's place. We drove down on Tuesday (had great traffic and made it in 4.5 hours). It was hot, hot, hot while we were there - hit 100 every day. We helped out in the gardens in the early morning and evenings and then tried to stay cool in the house during the day.
My little cookie monster eating a cookie!
 Playing dress up!
 Fighting over a red tub...
 
 
 Helping Pap-pap pick strawberries...
 
 
 Cooling off on the kitchen floor...
 
 For Mom!
 
 I think I figured out where he gets it from!! Ha, ha, ha...
Cleaning up the green beans...
 
 
 eating lunch!
 Riding around the farm...
 
 
 
 Digging up potatoes...
 
 Never too young to put to work!
 
 
 The sunflower photos didn't turn out very well Mom. These are the best ones I got.
 
 He was eating the dirty, raw potatoes! ICK! Ha, ha...
 Katelynn with her tree - yea, I remembered this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment