Sunday, November 27, 2011

Katelynn's 3rd Birthday Party

We had a small family get together to celebrate Katelynn's birthday today. Aunt Barby, Uncle Travis, Uncle Stew, Aunt Michaela, Michaela's parents, Crystal and Makayla all came over to celebrate this special day with us. Here is a photo that we took last night...
Her gifts...
Denver with Uncle Travis and Aunt Barby...
Denver with Uncle Stew and Aunt Michaela...
Makayla looking cute...I didn't get any pics of Crystal :(
 
 
My little family...this is the best one we got. It was at the end of the day and we all look a little sweaty. LOL
Here is Katelynn getting her cake. I saw this in a magazine and we tried it. I think our caterpillar turned out pretty good!
Blowing out our candles. She did awesome!
 Her cake...
Cutting it up...
Present time!! She got a couple Care Bear books...
A bunch of coloring books and some crayons from Crystal. She started coloring in it when all her gifts were open.
A Care Bear... (to go with the books...from Mommy and Daddy)
Mickey Mouse crocs with a Mickey and Minne Mouse toy thing. She didn't want to take these off at bed time tonight. (also from Mommy and Daddy)
Aunt Barby got her a singing hippo. It sang, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas..." She LOVED it! She also got her a crocs bracelet (to put some fun little things on...I don't know what they are called...but she got a Mickey and Minnie on her shoes and Aunt Barby had a guitar, ladybug, and letter K).
 




Uncle Stew, Aunt Michaela, Suzette, and Roger got her some bracelets, scarf/hat/gloves, and an outfit. Her Nana got her the little suitcase at the bottom of the photo that is a Baker suitcase - it has cookie cutters, an apron, and baking utensils in it.
It was a fantastic day! I can't believe that it is over already. Time is just flying right on by...it needs to slow down a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment