Sunday, November 27, 2011

Katelynn's Turning 3!!

How did you wake up this morning?? Our little girl found herself in a room full of balloons...
 
Waking up to shouts of "Happy Birthday!" She was one very excited little girl. Her "official" birthday is tomorrow, the 28th, but Chris is flying out tomorrow morning so we celebrated it today.
 
Katelynn was so excited! I'm so glad that she enjoyed this day. It was a lot of fun prepping it for her. I think Chris and I had as much fun decorating as she did playing with the decorations.
As she woke up we piled all the balloons on her bed...
 
 
 
 
Of course Denver was just as excited!!
 
 
Katelynn recently watched the movie, "Up" and LOVED it! I'm going to have to find it for her for Christmas. She wanted to "fly" with her balloons today. It was actually quite the hassle trying to get her out of her room and downstairs because she wanted to stay in the birthday balloon room. LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And one more shot of her excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment