Friday, November 4, 2011

Homecoming Poster!

Wednesday we flipped her painting over and made a "Welcome Home Daddy" sign! Yep, that's right, Chris is home! We picked him up on Thursday.
Katelynn is wearing one of her new nightgowns. She seriously loves these things and does not like to get dressed in the mornings. She woke up Wednesday morning and said, "Mommy I'm dry I can stay in my dress, see no pee" Hmmm...
Anyway, here she is putting glue on the painting so she can apply the sparkly puffs.
 Applying a sparkly puff...it's serious business people!
 
 I turned the poster upside down because she was getting quite the pile of puffs at the bottom. LOL
All done with the puffs! We added some heart stickers too because she said it was missing something, but I didn't get a photo of those added.
Denver is doing well too. I made Mac 'n cheese for dinner and he grabbed some off my plate. He really liked it, so he got some of his own. He gets really mad at me when I feed him on a spoon, so I think it's time to stop buying jar food. Finger foods for a now on!
 
Vinson likes that he's eating finger foods now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment