Well you can't drive all the way up to Hershey and not go to Chocolate World!! Can you see Katelynn clutching her new pet skunk?! She's also scratching a bug bite, and in the next photo wiping her nose! LOL
and because his smile makes me smile, I'm including both of these photos.
Both Lydia and Katelynn are clinging to their skunks...
Headed inside to ride through the factory. All the kids really enjoyed it, but what's not to love about singing cows?!
Patti's family!
Going through the oven. Katelynn was a bit worried about being "roasted" since one of her favorite night time stories is Mickey and the Beanstalk and the giant wants to "roast the boy."
And of course I couldn't make it out of there without buying something! I got a fun new cup (which I got a "free" bottle of Hershey syrup for buying). Katelynn got a stuffed cow (which she said was Mommy's because she got the skunk, but we all know who it really belongs to). Both kids got a t-shirt and we picked up a bag of Peppermint Patty's and Peppermint Patty melts.
Then it was time to head home. Denver was passed out before I even got back to Harrisburg.
Katelynn was happily playing with her skunk, Mommy's cow, and Denver's alligator (again, we all know who they really belong to).
And before I even hit York they were both out! Now, that's a great day.
They slept all the way to Barb's house (about an hour and half). We had dinner with Barb and waited for traffic to clear out then we headed home. It was a great day!!





No comments:
Post a Comment