Monday, May 7, 2012

The Kids

I've got a tons of photos of the kids just being themselves, so this is going to be the blog for them. In the evenings, I go to the gym and Chris will take my camera and just take random photos of the kiddos. Here are some of them...
 
 
 
 
 
 Nice - Katelynn beating Denver with a fly swatter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Katelynn with her butterfly bush. We still need to buy her a butterfly house.
 Denver climbing around on the clubhouse.
 
 This is Katelynn running around with her "hair." She holds blankets up to her head and calls them her Rapunzel hair.
 Getting into something...
Katelynn with Chris's Columbines.
 Every now and then I find a photo I want to frame...
 Denver looking all grown up.
 Holding hands...(or at least it looks like they are).
Only a few more blogs to finish before I'm all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment