Happy St. Patty's Day!! I got up and went to workout and Chris stayed home with the kids. This is what I came home too - a breakfast of green powdered donuts and kids fully decked out in green and covered in green powder!!
Denver didn't want to put his donuts down. Even his blueberries were covered in green powder!!
Green powdered smiles!
Um...too much sugar?!? You'll notice in the next several photos Katelynn's hair.
I was wondering where Chris and Katelynn had disappeared to. He colored her hair with green food coloring, and she LOVED it!
He did a pretty good job.
All smiles. They look so much alike here!
My little Irishman!
Too cute!!
She loves her Daddy!
I fixed her hair before we headed to the Baltimore Healthy Expo. She got lots of compliments on her outfit today. LOL
Katelynn was all decked out! Pink sunglasses and pink sparkly shoes, orange glittery skirt, and her "Kiss me I'm Irish" shirt.
Smiling with Mommy!
Posing with some teen "princesses"
Later at home sharing an Irish cupcake!!
No comments:
Post a Comment