It's been awhile since I've blogged. We've just been hanging out doing the same old, same old. I found some fun activities for the kiddos on Pinterest and Katelynn has been having a blast with them.
A little fun with pipe cleaners. This kept her busy all afternoon. The egg carton beside the pipe cleaners was another activity. It was a counting game. There is a number in each part and she had to put stones in them and count. We're still working on numbers so this one didn't hold her attention as well; however she has asked to play it several times since, so I think she likes it.
Disney has a show called 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' which Katelynn seems to really like. So we had an indoor treasure hunt the other morning. I filled a bin with rice and prizes and she sat down and dug through it. This one she enjoyed for a couple of days.
Today is Valentine's Day. I took the kiddos to Romp and Stomp and let them run around for about an hour, then we went to Dunkin Donuts and the kiddos got heart shaped donuts.
My little chunker ate an entire donut!! He had it in his hair and up his nose (didn't realize they were cream filled until I pulled his apart - oops!).
Katelynn loved her's as well! She kept saying, "this is so cute!" She didn't eat the whole thing so she'll have some with her dinner tonight.
With sprinkles too!!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment