Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some Family Fun

Chris and the kids were playing with my camera when I went to the gym Friday night. He said, "I never realized how hard it was to get both kids looking at the camera." So true!
Denver's newest thing is he likes to sit at the kids table and play. Katelynn has been using the table for tea parties so there is usually a stuffed animal in the chairs. Denver will climb in the seat with the animal, and then push it off (sometimes he'll sit there with it).
Pouring tea for his friends.
Dinosaur needs some too...
All smiles!
...and then there are times when he gets stuck in the chair...
and someone thinks it's funny...
 
...of course not all of us are amused...
the kids love to go "shopping" thanks to their Aunt Barby.
I was going to sell this rocker because the kids never used it, so I brought it downstairs and now I can't keep Denver out of it. He loves to climb on top of it and rock. Whenever I'm in the kitchen he's in this thing...
Having fun with Mommy's camera when she's not there...
 
 Love his faces!
 So cute!
You take silly pictures with my camera and I'm going to post them! HA!
 My handsome men!
 
and my beautiful little girl...
 
Katelynn just woke up, so I'll do another blog later on our Playdoh Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment