Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Egg Painting and Family Fun


We painted Easter Eggs on Easter morning. I have to say that there is a World of difference between a one year old and a two year old when it comes to painting eggs! Katelynn enjoyed the experience a lot more this year. Next year I might have to find an apron for her - this is year 2 of painting Easter Eggs "nude" and it's probably not a tradition I should keep for much longer. LOL!
Hmmm...which color should I do first?!
 I think I like this one...

There is no room for this one!
 That's okay, I'll just put several eggs in one container...
 
Here Katelynn, try drawing on the eggs...
 
 
 
 "Mommy! Check out this one - IT'S PINK!!!"
 ooohhhh, stickers and eggs!
The finished eggs...
 I'm pretty sure this one was done by Michaela! :)
We did attempt an Easter Egg Hunt, but Katelynn was not very interested. Hopefully next year Denver will be more "involved!"
 
 
 
 It wasn't long before she was crying "Daddy help me!"
 Here are some family pics. My little family...
 Stew and Michaela (they're getting married Saturday the 21st...Dominican Republic here we come!!)
 Dad and King
 Michaela and Bailey
 Stew and Jubai
 What?! I was here first! :)
 Mom's (Nana) Easter cake
 Nana and Denver
Katelynn did you have fun at Nana's this weekend?! YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment