Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Morning

On Easter Morning Mom and I were downstairs in the living room talking when Katelynn came down the stairs. She is too big for the pack 'n play so Denver slept there and Katelynn got her very own toddler bed (didn't remember to take photos of the "new" bed); of course this meant that I had a terrible time keeping her in it with all the fun stuff Nana and Pap-pap have to play with.
This is what she saw...
Nana made a fun sign for her Easter "basket." The only thing she was interested in was the only candy in the "basket" - a bag of sour worms.
 Katelynn, look you got a story book...
 ...and Memory...
 ...but I want these!
I dressed Denver in his Easter bunny suit (he is going to kill me someday for these photos!) and took some photos. I'm glad I did it early because it got really hot.



 This one is my fave - it looks like he's waving!
It had a cute little tail on the back too, but I didn't get any shots of it.  The Easter bunny brought candy for the big kids too. Chris laughed and said this one was his for being bad this year...LOL (this is what happens when you spend too much time in the sun)

 trying a marshmallow bunny (she didn't like them)
 Pushing her cart and Teddy around the house...

Okay, baby just woke up. Easter egg painting and egg hunt blog coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment