Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Denver - 2 month Update

I can't believe it but our little man is 10 weeks old already! We went in last week for his 2 month check up; he is doing great! He weighs: 11 lb, 6 oz. and his length: 23 1/2" He is out of 0-3 size clothing and into size 2 diapers already.
It has been an amazing month for his development. I have never been a fan of the infancy stage, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those first smiles. Nothing melts my heart faster. I tried my best to get some of them on camera...








I hope one of those made you smile! I also brought out the one mat toy that we had for Katelynn. Denver has started swinging his hand at the toys that dangle and Katelynn closely monitors the play activity (she really just waits until I'm not looking and then takes the dangling toys)...



This is by far my favorite one... (notice her shoes? They light up when she walks...I couldn't get her to take them off for 2 days and she won't wear her pink ones anymore).
I tried to get a picture of Denver hitting the toys but they all came out blurry, the above shot of his arm up is the best I could get. He should start grasping the objects soon.
He has started "talking" too. He makes a loud "ack" noise and he loves it when you "ack" back. He turns to the sound of our voices and will often smile when you smile at him. He makes the best Zoolander face...(I had a great one on my phone, but can't seem to locate it now...hmmm...)
This one reminds me of the Austin Power movie...Dr. Evil...
Well that's it for now. He's growing so quickly! Here is a shot of Katelynn taking over Denver's swing and another picture of Denver smiling. Hope you enjoyed the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment