April Fool's Day - it's a day that Chris is guaranteed to never forget, or at least he told me that when he picked it for our Wedding Day. This year, 2011, marks 4 years of marriage. It's been going wonderfully, and we have two beautiful children to show for it.
We always say we're going to go to Bob Evans for our Anniversary since that's where Crystal's parents took us on our Wedding day, but this is the first year we've lived somewhere where there is actually one around and neither of us thought about it until after the fact...there is always next year! Instead we went to the Melting Pot. I didn't remember my camera but I did manage to snap a few shots on my phone.
I tried Sangria - it's Crystal's favorite wine, and I now know why! It was very YUMMY!
Chris enjoying the desert...
YUM - chocolate covered strawberries!!
After dinner we went to the movies. It has been so long since we've seen a movie in the theater that we didn't even know what was out. We had to laugh about that because we used to go so often we knew what was coming out and when, but not anymore. Our options were pretty slim - either the Easter bunny movie (I think it was called Hop...and honestly we have enough cartoon watching at home with the kids that it's the last thing we wanted to watch on date night) or the action/war movie Battle LA (I'm pretty sure that's what it was called). We opted for the action/war movie. I had to send my brother a text message afterwards because it felt like we had just sat through a 2 hour Marine recruitment movie. It was good though.
Next year we have BIG plans for our Anniversary - I want to do an Alaskan cruise and Chris is all for it! Now all we have to do is hope that he's not deployed and find someone willing to watch the little ones for an entire week. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment