Happy St. Patrick's Day (I know it's not until Thursday)! We were going to head to the parade in downtown Baltimore on Sunday, but didn't make it. We got the kids up at 5am (really 4 since we "sprang ahead") so I could take Chris to his Chief's house (he left yesterday for another 2 weeks...could end up being 3 to 5 weeks). The kiddos were not happy with me and slept most of the morning, so needless to say the day never really got going. We did spend the afternoon with my sister at her house and we took Katelynn to a fun park down the road from her place, so it wasn't a total loss.
Since I wasn't sure if we were going to the parade or not I got the kiddos all dressed up. Katelynn is wearing a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirt that "Man" and Annie sent her, and she let me do her hair (it lasted for about 10 minutes). When I put the shirt on her she got really mad because it didn't have any sleeves and she insisted that I put one with sleeves on her, so we put a long sleeve shirt on underneath and she was happy.
Denver is wearing a 3 month sleeper that Katelynn wore for her first St. Patty's day. Here is Katelynn at 4 months wearing the same sleeper Denver is wearing at 6 weeks...
Denver...
I tried putting Denver in the outfit I wore as a baby, but he was not happy with me... (he is not a fan of hats or anything touching his head)
He didn't mind just the jacket...
Katelynn in the same coat and hat...
Hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment