I took Denver into the Pediatrician on Wednesday because he is having all kinds of spit-up issues. It didn't matter what we did he would spit-up - it could be as soon as he was done eating or an hour or two later; he could be doing tummy time or just sleeping; he could smile at you and then spit-up. It was so strange. He's had spit-up issues from day one, but nothing like last week. We switched him over to Similac Sensitive Spit-up and he is still spitting-up, but not nearly as bad. The Pediatrician said if it was reflux or a milk-allergy that it should've shown up before now, but if he gets worse then we need to go back in. Honestly you'd never know anything was wrong. He is "happy" and gaining weight - he's up to 13 lbs, 5 oz (up 2 lbs since his 2 month check-up last month).
Here he is at 10 weeks...
He has started "swatting" at his toys and will lay there and smile at them...
Here he is at 11 weeks...
And at 12 weeks...
Denver is sleeping through the night now too - we lay him down around 7pm and he will sleep until 6am. He is cooing and laughing and usually all smiles. I know he is spoiled and quite the Mamma's boy because every time he smiles and coos at me I melt and give him what ever he wants.
I really can't believe how different two babies can be, and I don't know if it's because he's second and we "know" what we're doing or if it's just because he is such an easy going guy...either way he is a joy to be around.
No comments:
Post a Comment