I'm 27 weeks pregnant today, and so far so good. We went yesterday for a second ultra sound since they were worried about the baby's weight at our 20 week one (due to all previous complications). Turns out there was nothing to worry about! Yea!!
Baby Denver is weighing in at 2lbs, 2oz which is right on track at 27 weeks. They did the normal routine ultra sound shots, and then they did something pretty cool - flipped the switch to 3D! And all I have to say is WOW! We didn't have that done with Katelynn, so this was a whole new experience for me. It truly makes the baby seem so life-like. I just wanted to scoop him right up. He had the cutest little nose and mouth. It looked like he was snuggled in and taking a nap.
Here...see for yourself!
Makes me want to buy my own personal in-home ultra sound machine so I can see him all the time! Thankfully though we do not have to do any further ultra sounds unless something comes up.
Denver has been riding low this entire pregnancy and they said he was head down yesterday. They had to do some pushing to get him to cooperate so they could measure his head. He let me know he wasn't happy about it the rest of the day - he's never been so active! LOL.
We head East on Monday and hopefully we will find a new OB pretty quickly. I'll have to have another appointment after Thanksgiving and then it's every 2 weeks after that - time is just moving right along. :)
I'll keep everyone posted with updates as we get them. Can't wait to see you all soon!!


No comments:
Post a Comment