Here are more photos from the zoo. Checking out all the animals.
Silo slide...
running to do it again (except for Katelynn, once was more then enough for her).
Petting zoo...
And of course, the carousel.
I'm not sure if you can see it or not, but Katelynn has a death grip on me. It's a forced smile for her too. She was not happy. She really, REALLY wanted to ride the carousel and particularly the zebra, so we did, but she was not happy about it.
here is the death grip...
Me talking to her, "Katelynn please hold on to the handle, you're really hurting Mommy's neck." Her zebra went up and down - my neck hurt so bad when it was over.
She said to me, "Mommy I'm really, really, really, really sorry but I'm scared so I need to hold you." Poor thing. No matter how much she asks it's only carriages for her for now on!
Happy Birthday to me!!!





















.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment