The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore hosted a FREE day on my Birthday!! I couldn't pass that up! Patti came down with her daughter Lydia and I took my two. We had a great day! Patti also brought something pretty special for Katelynn...a matching outfit with Lydia.
They got a lot of compliments and looked super cute.
Here my two are at the entrance.
Running to get to the animals
I'm pretty sure we sat them on just about every statue at the zoo. Turtle...
Lion...
Bird nests...
Polar Bear (this one was at the end so Denver was pretty tired by this point)
Penguin cutouts...
Horse saddles...
The kids really had a great time. They loved all the animals and fun activities. The only one not real happy was Denver who had to stay in the stroller most of the day for not listening and running around like a crazy 19 month old. One more blog on the zoo to come...






.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment