I dug all the Halloween stuff out of the closet last night thinking that I would start decorating for Fall/Halloween. This morning I felt overwhelmed with all of it, and I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. Katelynn remembered me saying we were going to do it and asked about it, so we started taking everything down (and trying to find places to put it).
She jumped right in and helped me pull EVERYTHING out of the totes.
Then took her favorite pieces and carried them around the house.
For lunch I used the pumpkin cookie cutters and they got pumpkin peanut butter and jelly and pumpkin pie spice pudding - YUM!
I'm really glad that I decorated. The house looks so festive now! I'm always sad when Fall is over and I have to take the garland off of our china cabinet - it just looks so nice up there.
Chris - I even got your Nightmare Before Christmas train out!
Only one piece had broken (can you see her? It was the witch on the one car) - not bad for being in storage for so many years.
Katelynn loved playing at the table with the giant spider.
Chris's Mom's quilt.
I even put the table cloth on (although I was regretting this once Denver got up from his nap). I also think I'm going to need 3 Halloween plates for my wall (the nautical doesn't quite go).
Katelynn being silly!
She played with Halloween stuff all day!
Still tons to do, but figured I'd give Chris an update (Love you!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment