We went to Mom and Dad's place for 6 days and we had a wonderful time! The first thing Denver did when we got there was go for the cookie jar...
Then we headed outside to help water some plants and pick some peppers, tomatoes, and green beans. We weren't even there an hour and Denver was covered in dirt! and Katelynn too...
Katelynn was super excited to find a butterfly in the hoop house, so I took some photos for her book I'm making. I'm pretty sure it's a Buckeye. I'll have to look it up when I get a chance...
Chris - I found a project! Mom and Dad have this old bed...I think we can clean it up and use it for Denver. Mom said it's in rough shape and might not be worth it, but I think it might be fun to try.
I'm not the only one who liked it either! LOL - there were 3 kitties hiding up there.
Dad dug out Stew's old Case pedal tractor for Katelynn. It's still a little big for her - can't quite push the pedals the whole way around. Next year!
Katelynn actually preferred the bigger ride - Peppy!
Nana was off Friday - Sunday (went back to work Monday night) so on Day 2 she was mowing. Boy did Denver get excited about it, so Nana took him around for a few laps.
Katelynn got really jealous, so she got a turn too.
Katelynn got her first driving lesson!
They both got to help move the chicken houses and feed the chickens.
Racing to get on Peppy!
Moving chicken houses...
Saying "Peppy"
Feeding the chickens
This big guy was a little too friendly. Jumped at Katelynn for food...
and bit Denver's fingers. I threatened to have him for dinner.
Didn't phase either one of the kiddos though!
Katelynn giving Lady some attention.
Hello there!
Getting to ride on the big blue tractor!!
All worn out after a hard day's work!
We had a great time, and traffic coming home today was great. We made the trip in just under 5 hours - and that was with 3 potty breaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment