The weather has turned very spring-like so we've been spending lots of time outside blowing bubbles and drawing with the sidewalk chalk. Katelynn loves the chalk. Her favorite thing to do is say, "Mommy draw me a star" or "Mommy draw me a..." Isn't the whole point so that she learns to draw?!
And just as quickly as the nice weather arrived - it snowed again! Of course Katelynn still doesn't like the stuff. This is about as close as she got unless I picked her up and carried her.
Okay, here are some weekly shots of Denver.
Valentine's Day, 3 weeks old...
4 weeks old...
5 weeks old (while Chris was away)... okay, is it just me, or does he not have the cutest little cheeks in the whole World??!! I just want to squeeze them all the time!!
My sister (who is the absolute greatest for doing this) watched Denver and Katelynn so that I could go and get a haircut (a nice surprise for Chris when he returned). She took a few pics for me. My original thought was to frame and send with Chris on his deployments, but of course the kiddos wouldn't cooperate!
I went to the thrift store the other day and found the cutest rain coat ever for Katelynn. Best thing about it was it only cost me $3, and she LOVES it!!
She has turned my bird bath into her own outside play area...
When I went into Target the other day they had the $1 bins filled with spinners, so I bought a handful for Katelynn (found the 2 shiny ones in the toy area on clearance for 50 cents). She loves them, and likes to stick them in random spots in the back yard. Well that's all the photos for this time; I hope you enjoyed them!


No comments:
Post a Comment