Monday, December 10, 2012

Cookie Day!


Every year my family gets together and spends the day baking cookies. Stew and Michaela opened up their house this year. It was a ton of fun!! Chris and Katelynn made a gingerbread house
 
 Makayla helped herself to the marshmallows
 
 
 Katelynn liked the frosting
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Hi Mom!
 
 Another marshmallow please
 No! They are my marshmallows!
 
 I wanna help too!
 
 
 
 Hello Crystal!
 Cookies - YUM!
 
 
 
 Checking Denver's diaper
 
 Mom helping with the gingerbread house
 
Bailey helping Makayla eat the marshmallows
 
 Someone got into the chocolate!
 Getting cleaned up!
Quick Makayla no one is watching us!!
 
Having fun outside...
 Do those kids look happy to you?!
 
 why, yes, that is my daughter with a dog toy in her mouth. Sigh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And now Blogger is telling me that I am at my photo quota. This might be my last blog for awhile. Not sure if I need to go back and delete older blogs or what. I'll find out soon. Hope to be up and blogging more family fun soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried posting another post? Maybe you were just at your quota on this post. Hopefully you figure it out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete