When my Grandma passed away the other week we drove up to PA for the funeral. On the way home I stopped at Joyce's house for some catch up time and to let the kiddos unwind for a bit. My Sister snagged to photos of the kiddos.
I love, love, love, this one of Katelynn. I'm going to have to frame it. It was a complete nightmare getting her to leave the kitten (in fact she still asks for it). Chris swears that if he'd been there we'd have brought the kitten home...probably two so it wouldn't be lonely. Lovely.
We've had a lot of rainy days lately, so this has been the state of my living/dining room.
When the rain went away we got lots of heat and sunshine...
Katelynn didn't really care for the slide into her pool, but Denver absolutely loved it!
Denver is also riding Katelynn's tricycle more then she ever has. He hasn't figured out the pedals yet, but he turns the steering wheel and walks it every where.
On Memorial Day we had a few friends over. Aunt Barby and Uncle Travis came over as well. Aunt Barby brought along her "princess" dress and fairy wings, so of course Katelynn had to put on the dress with "her" crown. Does anyone recognize that crown from many, many moons ago?!?!
Katelynn drawing. The pink is her volcano.
On one exceptionally hot day I drug out my old Barbie dolls (which are now officially Katelynn's - of course). We spent the day dressing and playing with them. Then I remembered that awhile back Chris's Aunt Barbara gave us a Barbie doll. You would've thought it was Christmas with how excited Katelynn got. She calls her Diamond and carries her around everywhere. This is not the outfit she came in, Katelynn had changed her by the time I took photos.
Alright Nana, that's all the random photos I've got for now. I'll blog on the play date with an old high school friend and the Military Appreciation Day at the Oriole's game we went to when I have some more free time.


No comments:
Post a Comment