We spent Christmas Eve with my sister, her husband, and Brandon (Travis's brother) at their apartment. It was a lovely evening! After spending almost 5 weeks on the road and traveling we decided not to travel to my parent's house for Christmas, so it was nice to still be able to spend some Holiday time with family (I can't say it enough - I LOVE being only 30 minutes from my sister!!!).
Barb and Travis made a delicious ham for dinner with very yummy mashed potatoes! While they were making dinner Katelynn, Chris, and I made a gingerbread house.
Katelynn insisted on wearing her shirt in an 80's style fashion!
Hmmmm, what should I decorate next?!
Clapping in excitement!
Tasting the candies.
The finished product. Not bad for the limited amount of supplies we had.
After decorating the gingerbread house we did gifts.
When Katelynn saw the first gift she yelled, "presents - toys!!!"
Her Aunt Barby gets her a snow globe every year, and she loves them!
She didn't want to put her musical cd player down.
Helping Mommy open her "toys."
Very excited to play with Mommy's new Nutcracker Penguin.
Getting Aunt Barby to turn on her snowglobe.
Getting to eat her dinner while watching Peanuts Christmas cartoon.
It was a wonderful Christmas Eve. I hope everyone had an enjoyable one as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment