Thursday, December 16, 2010

Look whose 2!

Katelynn's 2nd Birthday was a small celebration with her Nana, Aunt Barby, Daddy, and Mommy. Nana made the cake, and did a fine job too!

 She was unsure of the singing and cake...
 But LOVED the candle, but refused to blow it out...
 so Mommy helped...
We made the mistake of doing presents and then cake. By the time presents were done she wanted NOTHING to do with eating the cake so there will be no photos of cake eating - LOL. Now we know why they do it the opposite way.
Here she is opening her gifts...
Lyndell got her a fun hat that she did not want to take off and a pink Snoopy that she carries every where.
 Our friends the Stock's who are currently stationed in England sent a fun package with a sweatshirt that says "The World's Best Big Sister is a Redskins Fan," a tulle skirt, and necklace set.


 Mommy and Daddy got her a Disney Princess bath doll...
 Uncle Stew and Michaela sent her a Baby Alive doll...

 Mommy and Daddy also got her a Disney Princess doll with tea set...


 Her Baby Alive doll...


 Gee Mommy, which doll do I play with?? Okay, I'll play with all of them! :)


Okay, let's try the cake!
 I said I didn't want cake!!!! I want to play with my toys!!!
So no Birthday cake for Katelynn (at least until the day after her birthday). The other mistake we made was doing the presents in the evening. It was rough getting her to bed!!




Hope you enjoyed the pics of Katelynn's 2nd Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment