Monday, May 3, 2010

Katelynn - 17 months

Katelynn turned 17 months on April 28th. It was a busy month! She was not walking yet, so we took her walker away...we were told giving her more crawl time might help her walk.
She is getting better at using a spoon.
But she still prefers to use her hands.
Or drink from the "cup."
Regardless of how she eats her yogurt, it always (ALWAYS) ends up on her head!
She is still putting every and anything around her neck. I found a cute little stethoscope at a thrift store for 50 cents. She loves it! I love this photo, because it looks like she's listening to her own heartbeat! :)
She has been doing lots of "bowling" with her "Silly 6 pins." It's a fun toy, and she always laughs when she plays with it.
STRIKE! (well, almost!)
Her Aunt Barby came out for a nice week long visit this month too! I had such a nice time catching up with her! We did lots of traveling and shopping (spent $250 at Kohl's buying some much needed smaller size clothes!! Side note - I've lost 35 lbs since October! My summer clothes were not going to fit me this year!!).
She discovered some fun shops that Chris is excited to go back to particularly the chocolate shop!!!! Unfortunately for me I didn't get many photos. Took some her first day here...

And her last day here...
And this is the only shot I really got of the two of us...and it's not pretty! :)
We miss you so much already Barby!!! Can't wait to see you in July!!
Okay, back to Katelynn. I still have no photos of her teeth! And she has so many of them now!!! 4 to be exact! I must say that March and April were not very fun months because one tooth came in after another so she was a very cranky little girl!
I hope you've enjoyed the update! Can't wait to share the next blog with you - she's standing and taking some of those first steps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment