Monday, August 3, 2009

Trip Home

Alright, so lets try this again. Katelynn and I went to VA/PA for six weeks without Chris. It was a wonderful trip even though we really missed Chris. It is always good to see family. We did so much on our trip. We went to the Ocean, the lake, PA to visit family, Washington DC to see Chris when he flew in for work, and so much more! Here are some photos, and I'm going to try and upload a video this time too...hopefully it'll work. Katelynn got to spend lots of time with her Nanna. And her pap-pap... Did I mention that her Aunt Barby wouldn't share her?? Or her Nanna?? (Katelynn loved Nanna's garden hat) We went to the beach. I'd have to say that Katelynn was non-too impressed with the sand or the cold ocean. We went to PA and visited with family. Katelynn got to meet her second cousin Trinity. Trinity was 22lbs and 3 months older then Katelynn. It was so cute to see them together. Katelynn also got to go on her first boat ride. I don't think she was a fan of the bright yellow lifejacket, but she didn't cry with it on either. The rocking of the boat seemed to keep her pretty calm too. We even took her to the "beach" by the lake. And then before we knew it the vacation was over and it was time to go home. But not without getting a picture of Katelynn in front of the tree Mom planted for her. Here is a fun video of her playing with her hat...
Okay video was to go here, but after 30 minutes of trying to upload it I've given up...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment