Well Katelynn is exactly three weeks old today; she's still supposed to have one more week before arriving, but we couldn't be happier that she's here. Both Mom and Baby are healthy and doing well. Katelynn had her two week check-up on Monday and she's put on 10 ounces since leaving the hospital! She is now 5lbs 13 ounces and 19 1/4" long. It is amazing how quickly time is going by - I still can't believe she's here! It's been a very busy week - Chris went back to work and I had two final exams and a paper to finish for school. Thankfully all of my teachers were very supportive this semester and let me finish my work over the last 3 weeks at home.
With everything that has been going on over the past 3 weeks Chris decided that I needed a little "pick-me up," so today he gave me a special treat! I got to be pampered with a nice haircut and highlight while Chris watched the baby. It was wonderful to be out and about, and I feel so much better about myself. :)
Hope all is well with everyone, and I should be back with another blog around the Holiday when Aunt Barby visits!!
No comments:
Post a Comment