Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Days

Spring! My favorite thing about Spring is all the beautiful flowers. Chris and I have been doing lots of shopping for flowers and plants. It wasn't a bad Winter so a lot of our plants survived and are doing really well.
Here is a rainy day project we did...Katelynn's jellyfish. She wanted to hang them outside.
Mint that Mom and Dad sent home with us. This was back in April...
and this weekend. It's doing really well (and we enjoyed a wonderful batch of Mint Iced Tea)
Our Strawberry plant. We've gotten 2 red strawberries so far, or I should say, Katelynn has eaten 2 so far.
My Gladiolas are popping up...
Katelynn pointing out the Glad's.
Admiring the Hyacinthia. 
 
A Mum that survived the Winter.
When I was digging through my pots to plant new flowers I discovered something...
A bird had decided to make one of my planter's his new home.




We even found eggs!
When we got back from Mom's for Easter, the eggs were gone and we found the bird lying on the patio. It was so sad. I'm guessing maybe a cat got her.
On a brighter note, I spent the best $1 ever at Target. I got Katelynn a butterfly net. She loves it and chases butterflies with it all the time.
 
 
Denver loves the outdoors as well. He brings me his shoes when he wants to go out. I've learned the hard way that he can't go outside until after his nap or I won't be able to get him back inside and down for one. His favorite thing is to stand at the top of the hill and roll all the balls and toys to the bottom.
He takes these red stools out of the clubhouse and tosses them down the hill too...
Look what I found!
More blogs to come...lots of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment