We took the light rail into the Harbor and the kiddos loved it. Getting out tickets...
LOVE his smile!
Excitedly waiting for the train...
On the train. Denver was spitting all over the place, and Katelynn could hardly stay in her seat she was so excited. She kept saying we're going super fast on the choo-choo!
When we got down to the Harbor we actually met up with an old high school friend of mine, Patti, and her 3 kiddos. The last time I saw her, her oldest Steph, was just a baby...she's 12 now! It was great to see her and catch up. The kiddos all got along really well.
We went on the Constellation - all the ships in the Harbor were only $1. We were going to do the aquarium, but since it was only $1 they were sold out too.
Katelynn telling her Aunt Barby about how badly she wants to ride on one of the dragon boats...
Now arriving!
Hmmm...what's in here?!
Inside the ship...
She loved climbing the stairs...
Wish this was the type of bed I had when I was on the ship!!
Tight squeeze on the bottom level...
Taking control of the ship! Future Captain right here!!
300 Tuba's playing Christmas music.
and 1 excited 3 year old watching them play
Sisters!
Katelynn said she wanted a hot dog for dinner, so where did we go! Five guys and fries. Umm..YUM! LOL. It was the first time I've ever eaten there, and it was good, but OH SO greasy! All I can say is I'm glad that I got the little cheeseburger.
Katelynn LOVED the hot dog!
Denver got a fry to try...
hmmm...what IS this thing?
Nope, don't want it!
Look at that grease! LOL - so bad.
Riding the carosel.
She REALLY wanted to ride the chicken.Little man fell asleep in the carrier
Katelynn got to see Santa on a boat too. We walked up to him and she got so excited. She said, "let's go see Santa, but not too close Mommy." Then we'd walk away, and she'd say, "let's go see Santa again Mommy." So we'd walk back down the pier and she'd say, "but not too close." LOLAnd the main reason we went down to the Inner Harbor was to see the parade of boats. It was really cool, and Katelynn loved it (okay, and so did Mommy).
"CHRIS, doesn't your back hurt?!" LOL - Denver sleeping in his 'recliner.'
Some of the boats - Rudolph!
Santa and his sleigh...
Time to head home.
Excited on the light rail home.


No comments:
Post a Comment