Anyone who knows Chris knows that he is a HUGE Broncos fan! Every Sunday we need to dress Katelynn up in her Bronco gear and watch the games. I took photos every week for the first 6 weeks and then they took a bye-week and I slacked off. I even bought her a new pink bronco sweatshirt for yesterday's game and what did I forget to do?! Take pictures!!! Aw well. So here are the photos from the first few weeks. Hopefully I'll remember the camera next week (good thing I'm behind on blogging!).
Of course we don't happen to have any Redskins gear for her. Chris thoughtfully bought her a pair of pjs on a trip to DC, and while at the time she probably weight 12lbs and was in 6 months clothes, he bought her a size 3T!!! You'll have to wait awhile to see her in Mommy's team clothes.
Does Chris look nervous to you??!? :)
Week 2
Even Crystal got into the festivities...did I mention they were playing the Cowboys this week and her hubby is a Cowboy fan?! :)
Another week and another concerned look on Chris's face!
Again the hubby looks worried - LOL!
We all had a little bug this week so this is the best smile I got out of her.
Even thought Katelynn doesn't have Redskin gear, Mommy still wears hers!
The final game I remembered to take pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment