Just when I think I'm finally getting caught up I fall behind by several weeks! I don't know why either - I love "blogging," especially about Katelynn!! Lets delve in and get everyone all caught up.
My last blog was about starting up our weekend trips. We have been busier then ever on the weekends lately! Chris's Dad bought us a new camera, and I've been busy snapping away, so I've got lots of pictures to share. It has fun and interesting settings that I've been playing with:
Katelynn's milestones have been awesome! She is a pro at sitting up now!
She is doing great with grasping objects. She likes to hold the "Puffs" can (it's really filled with Cheerios now that she can eat them). She is a pro at holding and sipping out of her sippy cup. She easily picks up cheerios, carrots, graham crackers, really anything you put in front of her, with her thumb and forefinger.
No crawling yet, but she is getting good at pulling herself with her arms. She gets bored pretty quick with it though and decides that rolling there is much faster! She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES standing. She will grab a hold of your fingers and pull herself up to standing position. Katelynn can also pull herself from sitting up onto objects (although she prefers to use your fingers). She will also stand against objects and bounce and clap her hands. She can go from sitting to her tummy, but hasn't figured out how to get back up yet.
Oh, what else has she mastered?! It's just amazing how quickly she grows. I am impressed with her each and every day. She's just so smart. She absolutely LOVES music too! Maybe it was all that Jazzercise when I was pregnant? Whenever she hears music she starts bobbing her head - it is way cute!! :)
Katelynn turned 9 months on the 28th (she'll be 10 months next week - that's how far behind I am, I don't even want to go into how far behind I am on scrapbooking!!!). Here are some of her 9 month photos. As you can tell she was easily distracted by all the colorful dots on her outfit, and of course she wouldn't sit still (have no idea where she gets that from!). And for some reason she just loves to stick her tongue out - makes it hard to get the "perfect" photo...that's what I get for choosing to take them myself instead of paying someone to do it!
Okay well that's it for this blog. The next one will be on our most recent trips: apple harvest and Mt Rushmore! Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment