Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Morning

I found the cutest Easter basket for Katelynn at Ross! When you press the handle it makes hopping noises!! And it was only $7!!!! What a great find. :)
I "hid' her Easter basket on top of her gym, than I hid Chris's Easter basket and went upstairs to wake them up!
But Katelynn was already awake and playing in her crib, so I ran back downstairs to get the camera! By the time I got back upstairs she was rattling the sides trying to get out.
So I got Chris up and we all headed downstairs. She got super excited when she "found" her Easter basket.
Her favorite was the duck!
Than Chris looked for his, and was very happy when he found it!
Than he told me he hid mine too (darn it I would've looked before I woke him up!). But of course he just had to hide mine extra high up...(boy do I have a lot of magnets on my fridge!)
I unfortunately didn't get a lot of photos because I videotaped it. I still haven't figured out how to change the format of my video so I can upload it on to here. Soon hopefully.
Katelynn was non-too impressed with the sun this morning! It was preventing her from playing with her new toys.
Okay - one more blog on Easter and we'll be done! It takes so long to upload the photos, I hope you don't mind that I broke them all down. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment