Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Halloween


Halloween was quite interesting in Colorado this year. For starters - It snowed! I had to dig-out Halloween decorations which is kind of funny since most of them were tombstones! You can barely make out the tops of them in the below photo.

The front yard


The dogs sure loved it though!

Our backyard

Since it wasn't too cold it didn't stick around for long - that's always nice! We went to Elitch's on Halloween - a local amusement park. They had some rides open and the park was all decorated for Halloween. They even had a costume contest that we entered Katelynn in just for fun. :)
I was a black cat.

Chris was my lunch.

Katelynn was our little ladybug.

Stretching her legs.




The 3 of us at the park.


Chris on a ride at the park with his nephew Brendan.

Chris and Katelynn at the park.


Jim and Katelynn.

At the costume contest.




The little girl next to us dressed up as Raggedy Anne won.

Chris's sister Kelly, the other black cat.

Lexi, the third kitty.

Sarah, a.k.a Hannah Montana

Nope, not big enough for this one!

The only ride Katelynn rode, and she hated it!

Hope you enjoyed the photos. I am finally in November!! I should be caught up soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment