Well Katelynn is now 2 months old - my how the time flies right on by! She's doing well. We had our 2 month check-up today. She is now 9lbs 1/2oz and she is 22" long. They said she is doing great and right where she should be, so that's always good news. After the appointment we had to go over to immunizations and Katelynn got 3 shots and an oral 'shot.' She was none too happy with this visit! We had to go to K-mart to get her some Children's Tylenol; she's doing really good, no side effects from what we can tell. We don't have to go back to the doctor's until she turns 4 months (and she'll be getting more shots at that time).
As you can see from the next photo Katelynn is now full of smiles!
She is also holding her head up on her own (she is still bobbing some, but for the most part it's all her!)
During "Tummy Time" she can hold her head up off of the ground now too (only about 2 inches or so, but she's getting stronger every day).
She is also starting to reach for objects. I'm usually dangling it in front of her so I can't get a picture of it just yet, but I will soon!
Hope that you've enjoyed the photos. I thought I'd end with one of her and her Daddy. Please note that it is very (did I mention VERY) hard to get a photo of the two of them both smiling - one of them is always making some kind of silly face!
No comments:
Post a Comment