We just had a Doctor visit yesterday and all is well with Baby Katelynn. Her heartbeat is at 149 and staying strong. I'm now up to 207 lbs making for a total weight gain of 24 lbs. I guess that's not so bad, but I don't like seeing the 200 number! Both Mom and Baby are healthy so we can not complain. I'm still not sleeping at night. I get about 3 hours of sleep before I have to go to the bathroom, or my side hurts, or my legs hurt, or the dogs have to go out.
I talked to the Doctor about stopping Jazzercise and switching to Swimming. I'm thinking part of my leg problems might be coming from Jazzercise (it got me this far, but I don't think it'll make it through the last 6 weeks with me). Chris just joined 24 hour fitness and they have a heated-salt water pool that sounds divine. The doctor said as long as it's not more then 100 degrees I can do it. So we're going to try one of those aqua aerobic classes on Saturday morning. I'm hoping it'll help ease the leg/back/hip pain that's been hanging around for a few weeks now.
Last night we went to a Command function with other Navy families on base. We won 2 door prizes! One was for Uno Chicago Grill and the other was for a free night stay at the Residence Inn Marriott. I'm thinking that it'll be a wonderful gift later next year when we want a night away (and of course we're ready to have someone else watch Baby Katelynn for an entire evening).
Well that's all the updates for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment